Personal data protection is very important to us. In the following document we will inform you about the use and settings of cookies.
Who is the personal data manager?
Personal data manager on the web:
is DENEVY s.r.o., with registered office at Ocelářská 1354/35, Libeň, 190 00 Prague 9., Comapny ID: 02995107, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, C226341.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions, please use this phone number of Pavel Kreipl:
+420 602 330 864
or use our
contact form on website..
When we do process your personal data?
We process your personal data in case you sending a contact form, subscribing to a newsletter and sending a CV with the goal to arrange an interview and signing an employment contract, adding a comment under Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council in the context of the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and about repealing Directive 95/46/ES (the General Data Protection Regulation).
When you sending a contact form, we process the following personal data:
This personal data must be processed to process your CV and be included in the schedule of the personal interview. For such processing is Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) Regulation. This personal data will be processed by personal data manager for the duration of negotiations on the conclusion of an employment contract, at the latest 5 years after your request (your interest), unless you give your consent for further processing
When subscribing to newsletters, we process the following personal information:
We process this personal information for the purpose of sending commercial messages. We process the email for 3 years. We send you business communications with your consent. You can simply unsubscribe from sending commercial messages at any time. For such processing is Article 6 paragraph 1) letter a) Regulation.
When you post a comment, we process the following personal information:
- ✓ E-mail address
- ✓ Name and surname
- ✓ Phone number
- ✓ Text of the message
We process this personal information to respond to your comment. For such processing is Article 6 paragraph 1, letter f) Regulation.
- ✓ Name
- ✓ E-mail address
- ✓ comment
Who else can have an access to your personal information?
Personal data manager works with other subjects (Personal data administrator) who may have access to your personal information.
What are cookies
How cookies are divided
Cookies can be divided according to who places them on the web:
According to durability, cookies can be divided into:
- First party cookie- their validity is limited to the domain of the site you are viewing. These cookies are considered safer.
- Third party cookie - placed by a script from another domain. Users can be tracked across domains. They are often used to evaluate the effectiveness of ad channels.
- Session cookies - they are deleted from your computer when you close the browser
- Persistent cookies - they are preserved after closing the browser, they are only deleted after a very long time (depending on your browser settings and cookie settings). You can also manually delete them.
- Technical - enable basic web site features (such as sign-in) or pages (such as playing videos, sharing content, etc.)
- Analytical used to collect non-anonymous data on user behavior. Based on these, we can customize the site to make it more comfortable for you.
- Remarketing Target ads to users, who have already been to our site.
- Conversion - we can evaluate the success of your campaigns.
What we use for cookies
We use the following cookies on our website:
Our website may use retargeting technology from Sklik operated by Seznam.cz, a.s. This allows us to show visitors who have already shown interest in our products our ads on the advertising network of Seznam.cz, a.s.
We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies. We may place User ID in cookies, but this doesn't allow third parties to identify a particular person.
Technical-first-party, short-term. They provide basic technical functionality of the website, ie login, use of services, etc.
Google Analytics-first-party, long-term. They are used to generate anonymous web usage statistics.
Google Ads-first-party, Long term, Remarketing, and Conversion.
- Sklik - third-party, long-term, remarketing, and conversion.
Facebook Pixel - first-party, long-term, remarketing and conversion.
Deletion You can delete cookies in your browser - it is usually placed in the "History" of visited pages. Blocking Browsers allow you to block cookies on your computer. In this case, the functionality of this site will be limited. For information on how cookies are set and save you can find in your browser, please refer to the browser's website:
For more information about cookies and their use, please visit
This site uses Google Analytics
Google Analytics is enhanced with related advertising features provided by Google, including:
For more information about data processing and use, please refer to the
Google Terms of Service
- ✓ Google Display Network impression reports
- ✓ Remarketing (showing ads on the content network based on the products viewed)
- ✓ Extended demographic reports (reporting anonymous demographic data)
- ✓ User id- A Google Analytics feature that lets you measure and analyze user behavior across devices. As a user id, we use a string of numbers or letters, never use personal information that would allow third parties to identify a particular person.
How to disable Google Analytics tracking
If you do not want to provide anonymous data about your use of the website to Google Analytics, you can use the plugin provided by Google. Once installed in your browser and activated, the data will no longer be sent.
Our products and partners
Receive the latest news & special offers
Give us your consent and don’t miss any exciting news from Denevy Grant projects from EU funds